Sunday, June 10, 2012

Underwater Pictures for Sale


In 2005 I decided to explore the underwater scene. This collection of underwater pictures is about life below sea level. The corals, sponges, fish, all and anything I could see. I hope you enjoy my underwater picture collection, you buy my pictures, and you tell your friends about the great pictures.   :)


In 2005 I decided to explore the underwater scene. This collection of underwater pictures is about life below sea level. The corals, sponges, fish, all and anything I could see. I hope you enjoy my underwater picture collection, you buy my pictures, and you tell your friends about the great pictures.   :)
I am a  SCUBA diver and love to capture time through the lens of a camera. A time in life, that will never be the same again. As a diver I have found a new world to capture. And I would like to share with you, some scenes captured from this underwater world. At depths between 10 and 108 feet below sea level.
Some of my images may look like plants, because they do not have fins nor swim around. These corals that come in many shapes, colors and sizes are part of the Animal Kingdom below sea level, They reproduce, they live and they die. And when certain species die, they contribute to the growth of the reef. Most fish turn tail and run upon my arrival into their space. Only a few will stay around for that perfect shot. And the sharks, well let’s just say they are not camera shy.
When diving, I will take my camera with me. I do not use a flash or any other artificial light when taking my day time pictures. These pictures are taken under natural light. But I do make an adjustment for the white balance using a white board as I change my depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment